Tuesday, August 18, 2009

001 - Bad Taste

Director: Peter Jackson
Year: 1987

When people think Peter Jackson they probably think of the fat guy that made Lord of the Rings, but there was a time when he was a little skinnier and completely unknown to the world.

Bad Taste is Jackson's first film and one of my favorite films of all time. In a nutshell aliens take over a town and convert the human population to a recipe for their intergalactic fast food joint.

Yeah..... it sounds terrible. But the bad plot, no budget, and the fact the film was made with a group of buddies over a long period of time give the film its charm. Maybe not the best film, but it is definitely worth a watch if you are looking for some laughs, violence, and exploding sheep. Yeah, Exploding Sheep!!

Peter Jackson's BAD TASTE (1987)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eric. I like this idea! Just thought I'd let you know. I think I remember seeing this movie lying around when I was at your house once. It looks uber weird, but that explains why you'd have it. haha, hope things are well

    ReplyDelete